food. fun. fort Worth
explore fort worth on a food tour
- Food tours are fun experiences for tourists, locals and food lovers with visits to at least 3 restaurants to make the best use of your time in Fort Worth
- A unique experience for employee outings, birthday parties, bachelorette parties and date nights that create fun memories
- Private Bus tours are offered for groups of 10-34 people and make getting to see Fort Worth easy
- Private walking tours are available for groups of 2- 14 people and allow for an intimate view of Fort Worth, it’s landmarks and food
- We are only currently offering private tours for groups. Public tours will return in Spring 2022.
- We do all the work! You eat and enjoy!
Unique team building experiences
Employee Engagement Never tasted this good!
Birthdays, celebrations & bachelorette parties
Plan a unique and memorable celebration experience
design your own Custom tour or event
Design your own tour based on your needs!
Private group tours of Fort Worth
Taco + Margarita Bus Tour
This tour is the taco the town! Explore Fort Worth’s taco spots and taquerias with margarita pairings on a private bus tour. This is our most popular tour! (Group size: 10-40)
BBQ bus tour
Texas is all about BBQ. Book your private bus tour and taste the craft and classic BBQ that Fort Worth is known for. We’ll cover everything from brisket to burnt ends. (Group size: 10-40)
Taco + Margarita walking Tour
Let’s “taco” walk through Fort Worth’s Cultural and entertainment District. Along the way we will enjoy some of the best tacos and margaritas in town. (Group size: 2-10)
As seen in
“I felt like I learned more about our great city today!”
The Taco and Margarita Tour was so great! I can’t say enough about Josie Villa Singleton, our tour guide. She was so informative about each place! I felt like I learned more about our great city today! I can’t wait until her next event!
“Eat This fort worth is the real deal”
“Eat This Fort Worth is the real deal. On the June tour she introduced me to a new 5 star taco and we hit up some of the other five star taco sports on the top of my list. If I didn’t already have plans… I’d consider signing up again!”
-Dave M. (from “All the Tacos” blog)
“all we had to do was show up ready to smash on lots of delicious tacos and Margaritas ”
“Fort Worth Taco Tour? Yeah, it’s a thing thanks to our new friend Josie, the gem behind Eat This Fort Worth. All we had to was show up ready to smash on lots of delicious tacos and margaritas.”
Melissa (The Noted Experiement)
Fort Worth Summer Bucket List
We've just about made it through the weirdest summer ever. Just because it's hot as heck doesn't mean we we still can’t enjoy ourselves. Our family...
Ghost Kitchens- don’t worry it’s not spooky at all! It’s the latest concept in food that’s made its way here to Fort Worth. Eat Fajitas is the first...
Fort Worth restaurants offering curbside Margarita Kits
Fort Worth Restaurants are now allowed to provide margaritas for curbside pick up Anyone else out there feel like Margaritas are the official...