Taco & Margarita tour
There’s nothing more Fort Worth than Tacos! The Taco and Margarita Tour gives you the best way to experience Fort Worth’s amazing taco culture. Enjoy an insider’s view of Fort Worth as we visit hidden gems and familiar favorites on this 3 hour guided tour. Leave the driving to us, all you have to do is sit back, enjoy and eat tacos. We will visit three taco spots and enjoy some of the best margaritas in town. (Discount for groups of 4).
3 Hours 3 stops
6PM – 9PM
Pick up at Salsa Limon 1465 W. Magnolia, Fort Worth TX 76107
4 tacos, chips and salsa, 2 margaritas
Our tours typically last around 3 hours. Show up hungry!
To get a full experience we typically visit 3 restaurants during our tours.
Leave the driving to us! You will ride in comfort on a bus.
buy a gift card
Gift this tour to someone awesome! Click here to purchase.
- Perfect for taco fans!
- Led by a local who knows & loves Fort Worth
- Get fun facts about tacos & Fort Worth as we travel throughout the city
- Leave the driving to us – we will travel through the city in a bus/mini-bus or van
- Tour vibe: Authentic, adventurous (one adventurous taco!), fun, informative, casual
- Enjoy 4 tacos and 2 margaritas
- Try a curated selection of tacos that include street style tacos, traditional tacos and modern taco interpretations
- Locations subject to change due to availability
- 1 flour tortilla authentic beef street style taco, 1 pork taco, 1 beef taco, chips and salsa, 1 chicken/pork taco (some items may change due to availability of venue)
- Dietary accommodations can be made with advanced notice for gluten-free(substitute corn tortillas) or vegetarian (bean substitute, street corn)-advanced notice must be provided
- Non-drinkers can substitute Aguas Frescas (fresh fruit water) for Margaritas
- Non-alcoholic beverages are available in a cooler on the bus
- Uber/Lyft is encouraged
Private Taco and Margarita Tour of Fort Worth
Book your own Private Taco & Margarita Tour of Fort Worth! Perfect for groups – small or large.
Available from Wednesday to Sunday.
Do I have to purchase tickets in advance?
Yes. The bests experiences are planned experiences and we require tickets be bought in advance so our restaurant partners can plan and prepare for our groups arrival.
Where will we be going?
Part of the fun of the tour is the element of surprise. You will discover each location before we arrive. The itinerary changes based on tour group size and partner restaurant availability. The itinerary is finalized 2 days before the event. Details can be provided upon email request after ticket purchase.
Are there Age restrictions?
Yes. Tours that include alcohol require a minimum age of 21 to attend.
I have dietary restrictions. Can I still attend?
Yes. For the Taco and Margarita Tour we can currently provide vegetarian and gluten-free options with advanced notice.
How Much food is served?
On the Taco and Margarita Tour you will enjoy 4-5 tacos and a serving of chips and salsa.
what is included in the ticket price?
Tacos, two margaritas, restaurant gratuity, tour guide, water, sparkling water and transportation are included in the ticket price.
What is not included in the ticket price?
Any other food or drink outside of what is provided on the tour. Feel free to purchase additional food or drink at each stop. Gratuity for guide and bus driver.
What do I bring on the tour?
Bring yourself and your appetite. You can BYOB on the bus (no glass containers) and one of the stops allows BYOB. Some people bring small coolers with beer or wine.
What about gratuity?
Gratuity is not included in the ticket price. If you feel like the tour was informative and entertaining, tips are always appreciated. The amount is up to you. Any tips will be also be shared with the bus driver.
Where do we meet?
You will receive an email a day or two before the tour. We will meet inside the restaurant for our first tasting.
Are tickets refundable?
No. Tickets are non-refundable and tours happen rain or shine. Tickets may be transferred to another guest.
Can my tour be cancelled?
The tours require a minimum number of participants. If the minimum is not met tickets will be refunded.
Getting to and from?
We highly encourage guests to use Uber or Lyft to the meeting point. The tour bus returns to the pick up point at the end of the tour.
are bathrooms available?
Yes. Each stop has restrooms available for guests