Taste of Fort Worth
Experience the Best of Fort Worth as we try BBQ, visit a brewery and enjoy tacos! This tour includes 3 healthy tastings and a beer and a margarita. Expect a surprise along the way as well. Enjoy stories about food and drink along with some cultural history of Fort Worth. (Discount for groups of 4).
11:30AM – 2:30PM
buy a gift card
- Perfect for getting an overview of Food in Fort Worth!
- Led by a local who knows & loves Fort Worth
- Leave the driving to us – we will travel through the city in a bus/mini-bus or van
- Tour vibe: Casual, authentic, adventurous, fun, informative
- 3 hearty servings that include craft BBQ, a visit to a brewery, and a taco and margarita(subject to availability, substitutions may occur)
- Locations subject to change due to availability
- Some seating may be outside in an enclosed area. Dress comfortably and accordingly.
- Dietary accommodations can’t be made due to the nature of the tour
- Beverages included in price (soft drinks and/or beer)
- Non-alcoholic beverages are available in a cooler on the bus
- Uber/Lyft is encouraged
Private Taste of Fort Worth tour
Book your own Private Taste of Fort Worth Tour! Perfect for groups – small or large.
Available Wednesday through Saturday.
Do I have to purchase tickets in advance?
Yes. The bests experiences are planned experiences and we require tickets be bought in advance so our restaurant partners can plan and prepare for our groups arrival.
Where will we be going?
Part of the fun of the tour is the element of surprise. You will discover each location before we arrive. The itinerary changes based on tour group size and partner restaurant availability. The itinerary is finalized 2 days before the event. Details can be provided upon email request after ticket purchase.
Are there Age restrictions?
Yes. Tours that include alcohol require a minimum age of 21 to attend.
I have dietary restrictions. Can I still attend?
Please note that except for the Taco & Margarita Tour, no dietary accommodations can be made at this time.
How Much food is served?
The equivalent to a meal. Think of this as a progressive dinner.
What is not included in the ticket price?
Any other food or drink outside of what is provided on the tour. Feel free to purchase additional food or drink at each stop. Gratuity for guide and bus driver.
What do I bring on the tour?
Bring yourself and your appetite.
What about gratuity?
Gratuity is not included in the ticket price. If you feel like the tour was informative and entertaining, tips are always appreciated. The amount is up to you. Any tips will be also be shared with the bus driver.
Where do we meet?
You will receive an email a day or two before the tour. We will meet inside the restaurant for our first tasting.
Are tickets refundable?
No. Tickets are non-refundable and tours happen rain or shine. Tickets may be transferred to another guest.
Can my tour be cancelled?
The tours require a minimum number of participants. If the minimum is not met tickets will be refunded.
Getting to and from?
We highly encourage guests to use Uber or Lyft to the meeting point. The tour bus returns to the pick up point at the end of the tour.
are bathrooms available?
Yes. Each stop has restrooms available for guests