Unique team building experiences
Employee Engagement Never tasted this good!
Plan a unique and memorable celebration experience
Custom tours and events
A food tour is a great activity for alumni groups and other special interest groups
taco+Margarita private bus tour
- Perfect for taco fans!
- Led by a friendly guide
- Get fun facts about tacos & Fort Worth as we ride around the city
- Tour vibe: Authentic, active, fun, informative, casual
- Enjoy 4 tacos and 2 margaritas
- Try a curated selection of tacos that include street style tacos, traditional tacos and modern taco interpretations
- Locations subject to change due to availability
- Dietary accommodations can be made with advanced notice for gluten-free(substitute corn tortillas) or vegetarian (bean substitute, street corn)-advanced notice must be provided
- Private bus tours available for groups of 12 – 40
- Hotel pick up and drop-off can be arranged
Available to book at 11AM or 3PM Tuesday – Sunday.
Our bus tours usually last 3 hours. Show up hungry!
To get a full experience we visit at least 3 restaurants for 3 separate tastings during the tour.
A private bus tour allows you to leave the driving to us. This tour allows for customization to your groups needs.
Book early to ensure your preferred dates are available. Please call 817-874-7390 or fill out the form below.
Please inquire through the contact form or at 817-874-7390. Tours cost approximately $65 – $95 per person depending on group size.
food. fun. fort Worth
book a private tour
Private group tours of Fort Worth
Taco + Margarita Bus Tour
This tour is the taco the town! Explore Fort Worth’s taco spots and taquerias with margarita pairings on a private bus tour. This is our most popular tour! (Group size: 10-40)
BBQ bus tour
Texas is all about BBQ. Book your private bus tour and taste the craft and classic BBQ that Fort Worth is known for. We’ll cover everything from brisket to burnt ends. (Group size: 10-40)
Taco + Margarita walking Tour
Let’s “taco” walk through Fort Worth’s Cultural and entertainment District. Along the way we will enjoy some of the best tacos and margaritas in town. (Group size: 2-12)